- 1/4 onion, diced
- 1 T. Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c. white or brown rice, fully cooked
- 1/2 c. lentils, fully cooked
- 1 can diced tomatoes w/green chili’s
- 1 can of black beans, drained
- 1 T. chili powder
- 2 t. cumin
- 2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. cayenne pepper
- 1 c. shredded cheese, optional
- 10 tortillas (uncooked Tortilla Land brand)
1. Cook onion and garlic in hot olive oil for 3 minutes.
2. In a large bowl combine all ingredients except cheese and tortillas. Stir to combine.
3. Generously scoop filling into tortillas; sprinkle optional cheese on top of the filling, if desired. Roll up tortillas, place in a casserole dish. (If making this ahead of time, store in the refrigerator at this point.)
4. Place casserole dish in a 350 degree oven and cook until heated through, about 20 minutes. Top with sour cream and guacamole if desired.