pink and red

2 Feb

Valentines colors have been popping up all around here Winking smile
Serving as a little hints perhaps?
vday collage
All I’m sayin is that Pioneer Woman made Valentines Day super easy for the men this year.
This book, a bouquet of flowers, some salted caramel chocolates perhaps and dinner.
This is the recipe to a happy wife on February 14th.
Husb?
Husb?
Hello…are you there?

Now the hard part…what do you do for your man on Valentines day?
Um…I think I just answered my own question Winking smile
Gross…my mom reads this.

Okay to change the subject and quick…let me introduce you to a delish little treat that we had this morning for breakfast.
It isn’t healthy.
It is super easy and works when you can’t run down to your local French bakery.
Or you don’t have a local French bakery.
Or you don’t feel like spending hours making a time consuming French croissant.
Introducing the Nutella Croissant (Kristel…would this be considered a baby step backwards?)

About these ads

7 Responses to “pink and red”

1. Laura B February 2, 2011 at 1:30 pm #

Nutella is my favorite food group EVER! That looks so incredible.

2. Esther February 2, 2011 at 4:12 pm #

Love all the pink and red. Seriously, women are super easy to shop for on Valentines Day! Guys on the other hand….I would never get away with getting my man a bouqet of flowers and a box of chocolates.

3. Flyn February 3, 2011 at 12:03 am #

That was a very dirty joke Leah. My virgin ears burn.

4. Kristel February 3, 2011 at 2:10 am #

good job on crossing the line! I love line crossing! And yes my friend, that is a step backwards!!! But I will forgive you if you make them for me :) They do look scrumptious!!

5. Mary February 3, 2011 at 5:13 am #

HaHa….I read it….and yes there is only one thing a guy wants for valentines day…..just saying

6. Amber Pamper February 5, 2011 at 12:38 pm #

Look at that nice clean carpet!!!!!! :)

7. Esther February 10, 2011 at 8:48 pm #