- Finally sitting down to blog
- These chocolate banana milkshakes and all there healthiness! I’ve been drinking 1-2 a day
- Feeling the little one punchin and kickin inside of me
- Laying in my lounge chair out back in the sun
- A friend lending me her baby bargains book which resulted in getting most of the big item baby pieces picked out
- The crib and mattress arriving in the mail
- Finding out the gender!!! Will share soon!
- Deciding on a first name
- Having great friends
- Not being able to get any one item completely done. Ever since getting back from Europe I haven’t gotten the house completely clean. Which means I haven’t mopped. We all know the house isn’t really clean until the floors are mopped right? I’ve hardly blogged. Started organizing the basement but have yet to finish. Haven’t gotten back on the meal planning train. I blame it on pregnancy. That’s allowed right?
- The husband getting food poisoning last weekend and being the sickest I’ve ever seen him. Poor guy. (for the record…it wasn’t my cooking that made him sick)
- The uncomfortableness and tightness that comes with a growing belly.
- Not being able to tan the back of my legs because of this belly
- Not being able to find crib sheets that I love.
- Figuring out the sleeping accommodations for the little one upon arrival. My most stressful decision yet. Our room is small so having the crib in the room is doable but tight, a bassinet would fit better but are more expensive than the crib (what’s up with that? Crazy bassinet sells people),and pack n plays seem to uncomfortable.
- Deciding on the spelling of the first name and a middle name that has meaning and flows. Good greif this naming business is harder than it looks.
And because I have yet to do it…here is a picture of me and the bump at 15 weeks (almost 4 months).
I’m 20 weeks (5 months) now and yes I will get on top of a new picture. I’m surprisingly bad at remembering to have a monthly picture taken.
That picture is from our trip to Glass Beach.
Basically the town used to use the beach as a dump years and years ago.
They finally put an end to the dumping and over time all the glass has been broken and tumbled by the sea.
The result, a beautiful glass beach. Just a simple reminder of how God can turn our ugly into something beautiful.